Being a caregiver takes a special kind of individual. At Pin Oak Caregivers we consider it a calling, not a job. We know it requires enormous compassion, patience and dependability. We have great respect for our caregivers because of who they are as people and for the meaningful difference they make in the lives of our seniors.
If you think you might fit into our team of remarkable women and men, please read on and fill out the application. It is detailed because we want the cream of the crop!
There are a few criteria you must meet to be eligible to complete the application:
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must have a valid Texas Driver's license
- You must own a car and/or have it at your disposal at all times; no bus riders
- Your vehicle must be clean, in good working condition and have functioning air-conditioning and heating
- You must have current liability insurance on your vehicle
- You must have a clean criminal history background check, no excuses
- You must have an original Social Security card or valid Work Permit
- You must be fluent and easily understood in the English language
- You must not have any physical limitations that will keep you from transferring, lifting, or turning a client.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please continue.Apply Here