“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world”
Being licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services is an honor and responsibility. Licensed agencies have rigorous hiring standards with which to comply, including background employment checks, criminal history checks, Nurse Aide Registry checks and training requirements just to mention a few. At Pin Oak Caregivers we meet and exceed Texas State requirements. As an agency founded by family caregivers, we are 100% committed to providing the kind of care that we want for our loved ones.
Below are some things you can count on about a Pin Oak caregiver:
- All applicants are pre-screened with the Caregiver Quality Assurance profile.
- Our caregivers are hired for warmth, positive attitude, dependability and experience
- Bonded and insured with liability and fidelity bond insurance
- Screened annually with local and national background checks, Nurse Registry checks and Employee Misconduct checks
- Social Security verified
- Completed a rigorous application process that includes two interviews, comprehensive employment verification and criminal background checks, as well as personal references and certification checks
- In-house training before any assignment or placement
- Caregivers participate in Telephony, a system that allows family members to check in on their loved one in real time via the Web
- Caregivers are our employees and we are responsible for their taxes
- Caregivers communicate with the administrative team with daily and weekly updates
- Caregivers are supervised
- Caregivers complete mandatory annual training
- Attention and careful consideration is given to each placement with regard to the client's physical, emotional and psychological needs and the caregiver's skills and personality
We think our caregivers are the cream of the crop. Our company tagline is "Principled, Personal, Professional" and that is who we seek and hire. Our caregivers are committed, highly qualified and carefully selected. We are very proud of our team.
If you have a question or would like to talk to one of our intake personnel, please contact us at 713.621.4040